Our boxers are in my corner

Our boxers are in my corner

Saturday, January 23, 2016

"Can you stop my MS" documentary on the BBC


It is fascinating to see the rest of the world catching up to the fact that HSCT can help many people with autoimmune diseases. This concept has really been around since the mid 1990s. Here is a well made documentary by the BBC and released this month. To me it begs the question "Where has the world been in helping out people like myself and other MS sufferers? The Dr. that will be treating me this April has been helping sufferers now for about 10 years. I am so very grateful that he will be my attending physician to help stop the disease progression and maintain my quality of life as best as possible. Please enjoy the video and I hope it is informative for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrMvnS5aC0E

No comments:

Post a Comment