Our boxers are in my corner

Our boxers are in my corner

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Fundraising planning underway

Boy, there sure is a lot of work involved with planning fundraising. Guess its compounded for me with the fact that I only have three more months until my transplant. Oh well, time to roll up the sleeves and get going. Nothing is going to happen by itself, right?

My buddy Bill Squires stopped by my office yesterday and we did some pre planning for the BBQ fundraiser that he is doing for me at TLU. Bill is taking the bull by the horns and is doing most of the work on this one. Should be a lot of fun as we are thinking about taking in a basketball game after the dinner. Will get back to everyone with the location, date, and time when things are firmed up.

Celebrity chef Ernest Servantes, Alicia, and I are in early planning for another BBQ fundraiser. Hmm, do you sense a trend here? LOL We love BBQ here in Texas and I am hopeful that we can get a good turnout. There is no doubt in my mind that there will be excellent BBQ to be eaten!!!

Here is a picture of Ernest and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment